You have been asked to develop a set of questions based on a class you took in the last term.
Prepare a test containing at least twelve questions with at least two questions from each of the following categories:
- Knowledge—involves recalling of facts.
- Comprehension—helps understand the meaning or purpose.
- Application—involves using information and ideas in situations.
- Analysis—helps understand the structure of something and interrelationships among parts.
- Synthesis—combines elements into a whole.
- Evaluation—involves making a judgment based on reasoning.
After creating the questions, you are going to provide a narrative in which you explain how your questions for each area meet the criteria described above. You will need to provide in-text citations to solidify your points.
Create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document that contains the above test.
Support your responses with examples.
Using APA format, appropriately cite your sources throughout the assignment and include references on a separate page.