Collaborative Technologies and the Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming increasingly popular in both business and everyday life.
- Explain what the Internet of Things (IoT) is and provide a brief history, in your own words, of the IoT.
- Discuss the potential impact that IoT can have on how people live.
- Select a company and explain how the organization has benefited from the IoT. Detail specific examples of how the company benefited.
- How has the IoT been impacted by the pandemic? Explain specific examples.
· Chapter 4: Networks, Collaborative Technology, and the Internet of Things in Information Technology for Management: On-Demand Strategies for Performance, Growth, and Sustainability
· Dustdar, S., Nepal, S., & Joshi, J. (2019). Introduction to the Special Section on Advances in Internet-based Collaborative Technologies. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT) – Special Section on Advances in Internet-Based Collaborative Technologies, 19(3), 1–4.https://doi.org/10.1145/3361071
· Aljeraisy, A., Barati, M., Rana, O., & Perera, C. (2021). Privacy laws and privacy by design schemes for the Internet of Things: A developer’s perspective. ACM Computing Surveys, 54(5), 102.
· Wang, C., Kuo, J., Yang, D., & Chen, W. (2020). Collaborative social internet of things in mobile edge networks. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 7(12), 11473–11491.
should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length
- Use APA (7th ed) style guidelines.
- Support yourWOEK with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least 7 seven scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Add some Figure, table, Visuals (important )