Goal: Demonstrate the ability to create a final project that uses both research-based and personal content while using presentation software to communicate with an intended audience.
During the first six-weeks you formulated a project plan, researched the content of the plan, and collected quality academic and non-academic sources. For the week 7 Final Project you will create a presentation (CO8) that builds upon the week 2 Project Plan and the week 4 Location and Access (Source Organization worksheet) that effectively communicates the knowledge you have gained during COMM120.
Please consider the following:
- Presentation will include an introduction, body, conclusion, and properly formatted reference/work cited slide in the citation style of your degree program (APA, MLA, or Chicago).
- Clear evidence that the topic was researched and expanded upon the week 2 Project Plan (CO2 & 5).
- Presentation provides audience with information to increase their knowledge of the topic presented (CO1).
- Presentation engages the audience by using elements such as images, graphs, and charts. Appropriate citations must be included.
- Three (3) vetted credible sources. One (1) of the sources must be scholarly and from the library.
- Appropriate length 7-9 slides.
If you have multimedia skills and want to add creative content to your presentation, please do! Try to add any of the following enhancements and as you do, think about how it will impact your presentation and improve communication with the intended audience.
- Voice narration, closed captioning, script.
- Appropriate background music (must be cited on reference page).
- Creative use of slide animations and transitions.