- Refer to “Eli Lilly: Recreating Drug Discovery for the 21st Century.”
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last 3 years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that addresses the segmentation and target marketing opportunities in the Eli Lilly case study. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion of the market segment opportunities in the case study.
- A discussion of the target market opportunities in the case study.
- A discussion of potential strategies for engaging these opportunities while mitigating risk.