For the PowerPoint presentation, each slide must contain at least one image. For the research report, your group may use any format — single-spacing or double-spacing; footnotes or end notes; etc. — as long as the format is used consistently, but the report must contain separate headings for each section (see below) and should be organized as follows:
THIS ABOUT A 500 FORTUNE COMPANY AND I CHOOSE WALMART FOR DO THIS.
5. Intellectual Property (500 words min. + one or two slides)
- What is the firm’s single most-valuable piece of intellectual property? Specifically, is it a trade secret, a patent, a copyright, or a trademark?
- When did the firm acquire the legal rights to this intellectual property?
- How did the firm acquire the legal rights to this intellectual property?
6. Contracts (500 words min. + one or two slides)
- What is the firm’s most important contract or contractual relationship?
- Who is the other party to the contract, and when was the contract made?
- What are the main terms of the agreement?
- What problem is the contract designed to solve?