Discuss the following in the Discussion Board:
- Think of a purpose for creating a database and describe the database. Explain why you would want to use a database for this purpose.
- What example could you offer that would demonstrate using a subquery?
- What example could you offer that would demonstrate using a join?
- In your view, would you prefer using subqueries, or joins, and why?
- What are some performance considerations when determining whether to use subqueries or joins?
In your own words, post a substantive response to the Discussion Board question(s) and comment on other postings. Your response should address the DB question(s) and move the conversation forward. You will be graded on the quality of your postings, including mastery of the concept as well as critical thinking. If asked for your opinion, do not simply state that it is a good or bad idea; elaborate on your reasons and argument. Include enough detail to substantiate your thinking as well as your position on the questions or comments.