Part 2: Project Planning
Imagine that you are the DashMart Site Manager for the site whose data you just analyzed. Your overall site INF (Item Not Found – Inventory Control) was 7.41% for last week, and our current target for this metric is 1.8%. Your manager asks you to put together a project plan to tackle this metric and bring it to goal over the next 4 weeks.
- Please outline a detailed plan to address this metric over the next 4 weeks.
- Your plan should include the following:
- What questions would you have for your manager before kicking off this project?
- How would you communicate this plan with your team and inspire them to work toward reducing INF?
- How would you track progress and measure success?
- What would you do if you noticed two weeks in that you weren’t improving?