Mobility, GSM, and CDMA
For this assignment, discuss a minimum of three mobile web applications that are familiar to you or that you use regularly. Describe the differences between GSM and CDMA. Discuss how GSM and CDMA support the mobile web applications you identified. Your paper must be at least three pages in length and provides examples to support your discussion. In your paper, you must use at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, and be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
The Mobility, GSM, and CDMA paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC’s The Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.