Using your completed assignment (attached) and the three scholarly resources you selected, transform your ideas into a complete 1,000-1,250 word draft. Should focus on a controversial topic involving a cultural identifier and the implications for K-12 public education.
Address the following
- Describe the cultural identifier and why you chose it. Explain your connection to your choice of cultural identifiers.
- Summarize the key historical events that have significantly affected your specific cultural identifier.
- Summarize the topic in context of K-12 education, including the related cultural identifier and any associated controversies.
- Identify current opinions for the controversial argument, including at least one supporting and one opposing.
- Describe how this controversial issue could affect your future teaching practices and how it could affect your future students.
- Summarize related policies or methods that have been implemented in schools as a solution to the controversial issue.