The System Design Document (SDD) describes the high-level system design and the low-level detailed design specifications from which a system is built. As part of the security development team, this document provides the information necessary in designing and implementing a system.
Create a system design document making sure to:
- Describe the design goals and considerations.
- Provide a high-level overview of the system architecture.
- Describe the data design associated with the system.
- Describe the human-machine interface and operational scenarios.
- Design a drawing appropriate for implementation. The high-level system design should be further decomposed into low-level detailed design specifications for each system component, including hardware, internal communications, software, system integrity controls, and external interfaces.
Refer to the “System Design Document,” provided within the required readings as an example. Note: Only the criteria listed above is required within the System Design Document; additional sections are not required.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to “CYB-690 System Design Scoring Guide,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.