Discuss the following: 1. How has blockchain been successfully applied in industry and government? 2. What barriers exist in the adoption of blockchain technology. You are required to cite this week’s assigned readings in your paper. You may also cite prior week’s reading assignments and external sources if you wish.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Conclusion, References.
Submit your paper as a Word attachment in the discussion forum.
Writing Requirements for All Assignments:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.
use for research –
2. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How Blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62, 295-306.
3. Bussgang, J. J., Berk, E. B., & Schwalb, N. (2019, January 15). AirFox (A): Embracing the Blockchain and an ICO. Harvard Business School.