Topic : Describe the common causes of scald injuries and contact, flame, electrical, and chemical burns in children and Identify factors contributing to the depth of burn injuries in children.
- Powerpoint slides
- Include at least one type of visual aid in your presentation such as PowerPoint slides, diagrams, white board use, etc.
- You are expected to explain the processes or concepts in your own words using references to support your explanations. Include a reference list at the end and cite references verbally or with on-screen citations.
- Use appropriate master’s level terminology.
- Include all necessary physiology and/or pathophysiology in your explanation.
- Use detailed explanations to teach or explain. Your audience is your classmates and professional colleagues.
- Reference a minimum of two sources; you may cite your etext as a source. Use APA format to style your visual aids and cite your sources. Include a reference page in your video.
- Your presentation must include both audio and visual components and be professional in nature