This unit has presented best practices for solid waste separation. For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation as if you are presenting a continuing education seminar to environmental professionals. Your presentation should address the following topics:
- coding and switching,
- types of separators,
- best practices for separation processes, and
- circumstances that would lead to a community building a materials recovery facility.
The elements listed below must be incorporated into your PowerPoint presentation.
- Your presentation should be a minimum of 15 slides in length, not counting the title slide and references slide.
- To provide additional context and to amplify the information on each slide, utilize the speaker notes function to further explain the information on each slide.
- Include a minimum of five images that support the content of the slides.
- Use at least two scholarly resources to support your information, one of which can be the textbook and one of which can be a source from the CSU Online Library.
- Feel free to be creative. You are allowed to utilize PowerPoint’s features to create charts, graphs, and other types of visual aids.
Please adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.